Full Java Course With Ankpro
What is Java ?
Small history of Java.
Different versions of Java.
Types of Java Applications.
What is Java?
Java is a programming language and also a platform.
What is a platform ?
An environment (software or hardware) in which program runs is called a platform.
Java has its own runtime environment(JRE) so it is called a platform.
History of Java :
Green Team (Java Team Members)
James Gosling, Mike Sheridan and Patrick Naughton (Green Team Members) , 1991 JUNE
The first name of Java was ‘Green talk’ and file extension was .gt
Later named as Oak.
Finally named as Java.
Types of Java Applications :
Mainly we can create 4 types of applications using Java language :
Java For Beginner
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Java | What is JRE? Who created Java? What is Oak?
- Chapter 2: Features of Java
- Chapter 3: installing Java(JDK)
- Chapter 4: Installing Eclipse IDE
- Chapter 5: First java project in eclipse (Hello world in Java)
- Chapter 6: Variables and datatypes
- Chapter 7 : Operators in Java Part 1
- Chapter 7 : Operators in Java Part 2
- Chapter 7 : Operators in Java Part 3
- Chapter 8 : Control statements(if, if – else, if – else – if and Switch) Part 1
- Chapter 8 : Control statements(for, foreach, while, do while) Part 2
- Chapter 8 : Control statements(break and continue) Part 3
- Chapter 9 : Input statement in Java (How to get input from user?)
- Chapter 10 : Strings How to create a string object? What is immutable? – Part 1
- Chapter 10 : String Comparison in java. String Concatenation in java. Part – 2
- Chapter 10 : Important string methods in Java Part – 3
- Chapter 10 : Important string methods in Java Part – 4
- Chapter 10 : String buffer (append, insert, replace, delete & reverse) Part – 5
- Chapter 10 : String builder(append, insert, replace, delete & reverse) Part 6
- Chapter 10 : Important string methods in Java Part – 7 | String.upper & lower
- Chapter 11 : Arrays in Java (With advantages and disadvantages)
- Chapter 12 : Methods or functions in Java. How to define and call the method?
- Chapter 13 : Types of methods (Library defined and user defined methods) Part 1
- Chapter 13 : Methods classification based on parameters and return types Part 2
- Chapter 13 : Call by value and Call by reference Part 3
- Chapter 13 : Recursive function – Types of functions Part 4
- Chapter 14 : Classes and objects
- Chapter 15 : Constructors in Java
- Chapter 16 : Static keyword
- Chapter 17 : Access modifiers (Default, private, public, protected)
- Chapter 18 : Enums in Java
- Chapter 19 : Inheritance in Java – part 1
- Chapter 19 : Types of Inheritance in java
- Chapter 20 : Polymorphism in java Part 1
- Chapter 20 : Types of polymorphism in java Part 2
- Chapter 21 : Abstract class and abstract method in java
- Chapter 22 : Interfaces in Java Part 1
- Chapter 22 : Interfaces key points in Java Part 2
- Chapter 23 : Abstract class vs Interface (Top interview question) common & diff
- Chapter 24 : Static classes in Java Part -1
- Chapter 24 : Static classes (Difference b/w Static & non-static class) Part -2
- Chapter 25 : Getter and setter methods in Java
- Chapter 26 : Exception handling(try, catch, finally, throw and throws) Part – 1
- Chapter 26 : Exception handling (try, catch, finally, throw and throws) Part -2
- Chapter 27 : Collections in Java Part 1 – ArrayList (add(), addAll(), clear())
- Chapter 27 : Collections in Java Part 2 – Linked List
- Chapter 27 : Collections in Java Part 3 – HashSet in Java
- Chapter 27 : Collections in Java Part 4 – Stack in Java
- Chapter 27 : Collections in Java Part 5 – queue in Java | Queue class
- Chapter 28 : Generics in Java | Generic method and generic class
- Chapter 29 : Reflections in Java | What is reflection in Java?
C# Programming: Java Data Types, Variables, Operators, Conditional Statements, Loop statements, Methods, String handling, File Handling, Arrays, and Exception handling. Java Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
Instructor Ankpro Training
Duration 50 hours
Enrolled 169 Student